WHO I AM
I am dedicated to fitness since 1988. So far, since my childhood, I have always been a sports enthusiast. I practiced athletics since was 15, being classified 3rd in 1500 m.ll. in the Catalonian junior championship. I’ve also practiced other sports in its competitive way as cross-country skiing being catalan-university champion, online skating or triathlon, participating in the first in history to be made in Catalonia in Banyoles 1986.
Today I still loving my profession like the first day and therefore still studying and in contact with the scientific news and training for health in the gym and outdoors playful way participating in activities such as cycling, skiing in all modalities, swimming, “running”, tennis, paddle tennis, indoor soccer or canyoning.
SPORT AND HEALTH
After studying at the I.N.E.F.C. of Barcelona, I dropped out of the competition and I devoted myself to study the relationship sport-health and started training very different people: athletes, tennis players and bikers; people who need to do physical tests to pass exams, people with goals and motivations quite different as entrepreneurs who want to leave the stress and improve their shape, young people who want to improve their physical appearance, middle-aged enthusiasts of the “running” who want to avoid injury, people who want to improve their form going of a lesion or who have medical prescription to do physical exercise and people who fight against aging…
Degree in science of physical activity and Sport (I.N.E.F.C.,Barcelona.)
Master in physical activity and health (I.N.E.F.C.,Barcelona)
Athletic Trainer (F.C.A.)
Swimming coach (R.F.E.N.)
IDEA Heath&FItness Association member since 1996.
“TRAIN CARING FOR HEALTH” MAXIMUM PROFITS AND MINIMUM RISK
- TRAINING TO RUN THE MARATHON IS NOT TO TRAIN CARING FOR HEALTH AT ALL… BUT RUNNING THE MARATHON IS FANTASTIC ACCORDING TO ONE APPROPIATE PERSONAL PROGRAM.
- EXAGGERATEDLY DEVELOP MUSCLES IS NOT TRAINING FOR HEALTH… BUT IS NECESSARY TO A PROPER MUSCLE TRAINING SUITABLE TO BALANCE BODY AND MIND.
- TRAINING FOR THE HEALTH DOESN’T MEAN TO TRAIN FOR MORE THAN 7H PER WEEK… BUT IF YOU LIKE AT PEAK FITNESS, IT’S WORTH KEEP AN APPROPRIATE PROGRAMME.
- TRAINING FOR THE HEALTH NOT IS TRAINING 2 HOURS PER WEEK… BUT WITH A PROGRAM SUITABLE FROM 2 WEEKLY SESSIONS SOME BENEFITS CAN BE OBTAINED.
COMMITMENT TO THE CLIENT
” I am a very important person for the client and he is a very important person for me. “
- I make a customized program according to professional life and the particular conditions.
- I oversee and control training “in situ” in scheduled hours.
- I oversee and control training on line and by phone.
- I advise on dietary habits.
- I advise on issues related to physical activity and sport.
- I am available to customer via phone and on line every hour of the week.
- 1. PREVIOUS EVALUATION: habits, sports and medical record, motivations.
- 2. PREVIOUS RATING: establishment of general guidelines that should be made in the future.
- 3. PHYSICAL ASSESSMENT: customized tests to know the starting level.
- 4. INITIAL ASSESSMENT: conclusions of outcomes that determine the general Program lines.
- 5. PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT: presentation of the objectives and concrete up to the level of session.
- 6. MONITORING AND CONTROL: complete control (statistical of all sessions) and total or partial monitoring.
- 7. PARTIAL MODIFICATIONS: some aspects of the program are changed according to the client’s evolution.
- 8. FINAL EVALUATION: personalized tests pear to know the assimilation of the objectives.
- 9. DEVELOPMENT OF A NEW PROGRAM./li>
Do not hesitate to contact me for more information about my work. I Work at La Salle Bonanova Poliesportiu (fitness-room cardio-room, indoor pool 25 m, 40 × 20 Pavilion Park). Sant Joan de Salle street s/n Barcelona 08022
Also working at home and in other places that the client requires.
Phone: +34 610 04 27 37